· Register
· Lost Password
Server Date/Time
28 June 2017 03:42:27 UTC (GMT +0)

Advertisement

Ads by Google

ATV Alliance: Forums

ATV Alliance :: View topic - NEORVCA forum closing
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEORVCA forum closing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ATV Alliance Forum Index -> Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeedDemon
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: NEORVCA forum closing Reply with quote

From the lack of participation in this forum I am considering removing it and merging the posts to general chat to tidy up things here at the Alliance.

I know that Blastem took some words said here a while back to heart and obviously decided to leave the site. Perhaps the rest of NEORVCA members that used to frequent here decided to do the same.

I hated to see Nate go...but I did email him asking him to reconsider and get back with me before I removed him as a moderator...but never received any reply, nor have seen him back on the site since.

If no one is going to use the forum there is no need in keeping it open to look deserted.

In closing I want to thank everyone for their past input on the site and welcome any of you to voice your opinion on why I should not remove this forum and merge the posts.

If no replies are made to this by Friday the 5th of October...I will carry on with the merger.

'05 Grizzly 660 riding on black ITP's w/Bighorn II's
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SpeedDemon
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With no comments....the forum is now closed and all posts are moved to the general Drag Racing forum.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
atvdragracer2
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Speed but I just wanted to make a quick reply to this post. I don't race with the NEORVCA organization anymore because I am extremely tired off dealing with the crap that goes on with how the "owners" run the place.

I am thinking about step down as a mod cause I don't visit this site much any more or the internet in general (just to busy)

If someone else on this board would like to be mod in my place they can have it. Thanks for the time on the board as a mod but I just don't have the time.

Lata,
SpeedDemon
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely understand Scott. I wasnt closing the forum because I was mad at anyone....but Nate left and I havent seen anything comming from the others...so I thought I would close it and move the posts to the drag racing forum.

Thanks for all of your help modding here at the site and dont stay a stranger, you are always welcome here as a member. I wont remove your moderator status just yet. But in the event you do decide to step down, I'll just consider it as an "indefinate leave of absense"....because I would let you moderate here anytime that you want.

Again, thanks for all that you have done over the past couple of years.

Smile

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ATV Alliance Forum Index -> Racing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: